Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Frustration

I can't seem to get more than 3 pix on my blog posting. When I went to Photobucket it was "different" - it no longer has the button to click on to "Blog" my pictures. So...this is a test. I am hoping that putting this a url into my post will upload pictures. If not, I'll delete it (but probably not until one or two of you have read this). So, here goes....pix of the remaining items purchased yesterday:


Oh, yes - I did get to use my coupon at Bath & Body works and bought adorable red sleep socks (in microfiber) for all my work friends, got a free scarf (for my niece out west) and bought their big quilted overnight bag for $25 (retails for $65 and it really IS nice!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home