Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A Shopping I Did Go!

What do you do when you have 2 1/2 hours of FREE TIME, some discount coupons, and there is a FABULOUS mall next to where you have to be at a certain time? You go shopping, of course. I was to meet Adam, my son, at the restaurant where he works. I planned to have dinner there before going to knitting. I was fortunate to have gotten all my planning done at work and was able to leave by 3:15 (most days I leave at 5 - so much for "teacher's hours!"). In Boca Raton there is a wonderful mall called Town Center. It's pretty upscale (Nordstroms, Saks, Bloomies, etc) but has affordable stores as well! I had a discount coupon to Bath and Body Works and to The Children's Place. While in B&BW Alison happened to call. We talked about "things," mostly about Avi. I told her I was right across from The Children's Place. She is all about saving money and doesn't want me to spend, and if I do, it has to be a REALLY good bargain. Well, I am all about that too, but after all, I AM a Grandma now!!! So, after a 20 minute phone call and another 20 minutes perusing the store, I came out with some goodies to bring to Atlanta when I visit in two weeks. And I DID get a 15% discount PLUS another 15% discount for opening up an account there (hey - why not? - I'm sure I'll be back many more times). I was very practical and did not get anything frivolous - just some very cute, adorable, useful items:
Isn't this sweater cute? It has little suede patches on each sleeve. I will have to try to post the pix of the other items separately, as this post doesn't seem to want to hold more than 3 pix.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Now that you have a credit card, once you spend $250 (I think), you will get an additional 10% plus any coupon by using your card.

    I shop there all the time!

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the outfits mom! But seriously, does PJ really need ANOTHER sweater?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home