Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

What Luck!!

With Gerry out of town (he's up in the "Great State of New Jersey" visiting his family), after work I went to a friend's house to help her learn how to set up iTunes and her iPod. Afterward we went to the Avenue (Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, about 9 blocks from my house) for Art & Jazz on the Avenue. Delray does this just about every month or so...they close off the about 7 blocks to traffic, stores/boutiques stay open late, restaurants are all open, bands and other things of interest are there for entertainment. We had some sushi, and just walked a bit. On our way to the car we stopped at the Sunny 104.3 booth (a good local radio station). Just for the heck of it, I put an entry into each of their two contest boxes. In April I had done that and won two FABULOUS tickets to Cirque d'soleil's Delerium, and a $290 GC to paradise spa for all kinds of good stuff. I got home about 30 minutes later, exhausted from work and after work. My phone rang.....and...I WON!!!! A $50 GC for Wellness, Old Mother Hubbard or Neura branded products for the dogs. I couldn't believe it. I drove right back, taking Tiemann with me



















(sorry, Rusty, just couldn't deal with TWO at this time). We had to walk about 5 blocks each way once we parked, so I got my exercise for the night! What a lucky ducky!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home