Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Right Again, Alison!!

OK Alison...I really wasn't going to repost this but when I saw your answer to # 38 I figured, now I HAVE to do it, so....here goes:

1. FIRST NAME? Jody
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My fraternal grandmother's friend Jack and my mom's friend's husband Eddie (who passed away just before I was born.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? About an hour ago when I was at the movies watching Flags of Our Fathers.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Nope!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Um...have not had it in AGES but I'd say kosher salami.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course!
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Just this blog.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No - they left me when I was 11.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Not at this stage of my life. Still want to parasail though (and would LOVE to have the guts to skydive!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?Heart to Heart Cereal
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Usually not, but can't get my current sneakers off unless I do.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Emotionally, yes. Physically, not really (like daughter, like mother).
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Moose tracks; vanilla with peanut butter and chocolate mixed in.
14. SHOE SIZE? 7.5
15. RED OR PINK? Red, although I prefer white, black and denim
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My thighs
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My daughters
18. WHO DO YOU WANT TO FILL THIS OUT? Anyone who would enjoy doing so.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans, black t-shirt, barefoot.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Garden burger with cheese & sweet potato fries
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The TV - hubby is watching the World Series while channel surfing.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Blue or yellow
23. FAVORITE SMELL? a freshly bathed baby
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Gerry, my hubby
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Their face and hair
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Of course - Alison is one of my two favorite daughters!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? IBC diet cream soda (which is almost impossible to find) and Chocolate Egg Creams
28. FAVORITE SPORT? To do: scuba diving To watch: Yankee Baseball
29. EYE COLOR? very light green (but they seem blue at times
30. HAT SIZE? One size fits all
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yup - monovision so I don't have to wear separate reading glasses
32. FAVORITE FOOD? rice, pasta, raspberry anything
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Ending! I don't do scary anything!
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer - I HATE being cold.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, but I LOVE kisses from my man
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? NY Cheesecake or dark chocolate mousse
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO REPOST THIS? I have NO idea!
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? See # 38
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? On audio, just completed Running With Scissors by Augusten Burroughs, and I am now "reading" Innocent Man by John Grishom
41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? an aerial map of the former Castle Hill Beach Club in the Bronx, NY
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Didn't watch TV last night
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? for real? Sounds of love (and you take it from there)
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii or Israel, whichever is further
46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Getting over a difficult situation fairly quickly
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Los Angelos, CA
48. WHERE DID YOU GET THIS SURVEY? On Alison's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home