Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Monday, October 16, 2006

A Short Contest

A contest came to me from Heatherly via Alison (and originated by Jody - another Jody, not ME Jody). Sounds easy enough, so here's the questions and answers:

1. Where is your favorite knitting spot? While I don't do it that often, I love to lie on my couch and knit, while watching TV.
2. If you suddenly could never knit again (shudder) - what would you do instead? Probalby spend more time (if that's possible) on my computer (G-d, don't let me stop knitting!!).
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? I'd love to see Asia because it's such a different culture, and a fine one at that. On the way I want to stop at Palau and Truk - awesome diving spots!!
4. When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to teach (was sort of brought up to be a teacher)...I have been teaching for over 21 years, mostly kindergarten. So, YUP...I'm doing it, with 9 1/2 more years to go!
5. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Definitely something with peanut butter cups and chocolate ...Moose Tracks!!!...and a really, really good Rocky Road!
How's THAT!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home