Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Just stuff

OK - so I am a romantic at heart. Tonight we went to see The Lake House, starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock. This was a lovely movie, PG, for those who enjoy a nice love story with a little fantasy thrown in. I am so happy that I don't listen to the critics, who didn't seem to like it too much. Too bad they are not a sentimentalist like I am. So if you want to enjoy a sweet love story, I recommend it.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Last night I FINALLY finished the crocheted project that I have been working on for several weeks. I cannot post a pix of it yet (can you guess WHO it's for??). But if I say so myself, it turned out GREAT and I am very proud of it. I am now (finally) working on the second sock in the broadripple pattern, using Landscape yarn (I think - if not, it's Sock Garden) by Knit Picks. I pulled another DPN from my stash and am using 5 again.



 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home