Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Tonight we saw a very, very funny movie. We had planned to see Mission Impossible 3, but while checking movie times I came across this movie, read the synopsis and watched the video trailer. Since it is Mother's Day, Gerry said it was my call, and went along with it though fully expecting to be bored. It was so good, he now wants to own it. Unfortunately, I just read a review that wasn't good, and I can't agree with the writer at all. I think this movie has appeal to many people. Of course, Jewish people (especially those who have made a bar/bat mitzvah or wedding) should immediately identify with it, but Gerry isn't Jewish and still found it really funny.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The rest of the evening I am going to iron - yuck - and then work on the broadripple socks that I hope to have done by a week from Wednesday, for my school secret pal.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    I've been wanting to see that one. It sounds so funny! Ugh, MI III. I have no desire to see that now. Tom Cruise makes me want to barf.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home