Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I Really Should Play the Lottery

A few weeks ago, as I had written, I went to the Delray Affair (annual street happening in my city) and put my name into each of two boxes for contests. I only did so in waiting to speak to someone...I didn't have any strong desire to win the prizes....just killing time! And I WON two FABULOUS tickets to see Cirque du Soleil's Delerium show the next evening. Today I came home from work and there was a message for me: I had WON the other contest: a Spa Package to the Paradise Spa here in Delray Beach...Full makeup, manicure/pedicure, haircut, $50 GC to their jewelry store and $10 to the cafe. I couldn't believe it!!!! Now, I have my regular manicurist and hair cutter,but what the heck...I am NOT going to pass THIS up!!! Guess I had better start putting my luck to even bigger things....LOTTO!!!

I was contacted by my SP8 spoiler. She sounds really nice. Tonight I received the name of who I am to spoil. It's so much fun shopping for someone who you don't know, trying to please them as much as you can without truly knowing them. Let the games begin!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jody,

    You should play the lottery! But first enjoy that spa package. Sounds like a lot of fun. Glad things went well at your daughter's graduation. Hope Alison is feeling well. My husband & I are relaxing in Daytona Beach this week.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home