Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Isn't He The Cutest??

Sorry, I just have to write about my beautiful grandson. I have not seen him since he was a week old, but my wonderful daughter keeps a blog and posts pix and videos for me (and the rest of the world) to see. I am flying to Atlanta next Thursday for a long weekend visit, and to help out by watching Avi when Alison goes for her 6 week checkup and to the dentist. I can't wait. I am so proud of Alison, too, for the beautiful writing she did on her blog post to her son, which she hopes to write to him once a month (her letter, not the blog). Ok - I just HAVE to post a picture of the new love of my life. And if you wish to see more, you can go here:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Holly said…

    That is the most adorable baby! That last picture made me LOL, got me some funny looks from my family too. I hope you all have a happy and safe new year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home