Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Gotta Dance!!

Today I made dinner for me, Gerry, my mom and Gerry's daughter Suzzette. I "treated" us to a pork roast with gravy, salad and veggie and roasted white and sweet potato wedges. It was sooo good! I even splurged and made dessert. Thank you, Alison, for introducing me to Banquet's Apple Crisp. It was soooo easy to make and so delicious. I pigged out enjoyed my little snack, since I rarely eat desserts.

After Suzzette left, I took Mom to the movies to see Take The Lead. What a fabulous movie!! We had seen Mad Hot Ballroom, but I had no idea that this was about the same individual who started the Ballroom Dancing program in the NYC schools. Don't miss this one. The music is terrific, the performances really good, and by the end you want to get up and get movin' along with the kids.



Image hosting by Photobucket




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home