Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

A Great Freebie!!!

About a month ago I received an e-mail with an offer to receive a new book....FREE! Now how could I pass that up. It arrived yesterday and I think it's terrific. Although I am familiar with the basic stitches and techniques, there are some that I am not sure of. This book has great illustrations of the techniques, often showing them in two colors to make the explaination clearer. And there are some cute patterns inside as well.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
You can see how clear the illustrations are. If you are interested purchasing this book, you can get it at www.maran.com. And...I have nothing to do with the company or the book....just thought it was a really good knit/crochet How-To guide.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I've seen their computer books before and thought that they were well done for super newbies. Is this book like that or is it something that might interest more advanced knitters as well?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home