Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Monday, April 25, 2005

How To Add Audio to Your Blog

Jenn asked how I added audio to my blog. I found out that it was possible by going to my Secret Pals blog - she had it, and I thought, "how cool!!" So I went to Blogger Dashboard, clicked on "Blogger Help" on the sideboard, then on the top right-hand side, where it has a search box, I typed in "Audio" and it brings you to all you need to know to add audio to your blog. So, Jenn...let me know if you get it up and running, and send me your blog url so I can hear you for myself!

Nothing else to report. This will be short as I am cooking dinner (Gerry is grilling on our FABULOUS new grill - we used it yesterday and it worked beautifully). Then we are going out for a bike ride. I didn't go to the gym to walk the treadmill, which I do 3 - 4 times a week, so this is in it's place. A four mile ride - up to and along the beach, then through Delray Beach's downtown...and what a great night for riding. It's now 75 degrees and sunny with a slight breeze (6:55 PM) and I know we will see what is a day-after full moon (the past 2 nights we drove to the beach and sat watching the calm ocean with the moon above it - ah, I love my life).

Have a wonderful evening! I know I will!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

    Thanks for the info...I'll have to play around with it tonight after the kiddo's are asleep.....If I do it now, all you will hear is cartoons, and two toddlers fighting over Legos!

    http://j1978.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home