Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Last night at midnight I finished the second to the pair of broadripple socks for sockapalooza - right on time! I am not posting a pix because I already posted the picture of the first one finished, so just multiply that by 2. Tonight I start my half sweater using Debbie Bliss Angora Cotton.

Gerry is loving his new "toy." He set up OnStar and found out that it works with Verizon (our cell phone company)so we now have, in addition to each of our cell phones, a number for the car. The mike is in the rear view mirror and the voice of the person you are talking to comes out of the radio. How cool! I can't wait to try it out!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Knitty Gritty Thoughts said…

    Wow, what a beautiful, sporty car, I love red! That is such a cool techy feature with how it works with your cell phone. Can you imagine, now you can sing, and talk in your car whenever you want, hands free! Prepare for the strange looks from people sitting next to you at the lights!

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jody! I sent out your sockapalooza package yesterday, and you should have them by Wednesday. I had so much fun making them for you and I can't wait for you to see them. Take care!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This old dinosaur doesn't have a cell phone! But we also got a year of On Star free with our Buick. I love having the phone feature in the car. I can only imagine how cool it would be to have the voice coming through the radio speakers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home