Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Do I sound bored? Well, I'm not really. Just that it was an uneventful day. Most people relish those days and I guess I should, too, but I actually like days when SOMETHING is going on. Work was good...no problems, no excitement. I went to SnB tonight and worked on the mate to the Broadripple sock. There were a few new people at the group. We are a core of 4 women plus the two or three who work at the store (it's held at my LYS). Tonight there were two new women, both really nice. But it was quiet (Renee, our own personal funny lady, was not there)and we ended up leaving about 45 minutes than usual. So I came home, reheated what I didn't eat last night (and it was STILL good) and so...here I am. See - uneventful...blah, blah, blah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home