Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

I have not posted for several days because, well...there is nothing new or exciting going on. Work is good, home is good, life is good. I am still working on my broadripple socks for sockapalooza. I hope to finish this weekend so I can meet the March 15 deadline for sending it out.

Last night we went to a restaurant in Boca Raton called Maggianos. It was opened in what was a movie theater, so it's quite large. As the name indicates, it's Italian food, but you can order individually or family style. We went with our friends, his grandmother and my mom. The food was FABULOUS. On the family style menu you get to order two of each course: appetizer, salad, pasta, entree, veggie (ordering veggies is $2.00/person extra, but our pasta and entree was with veggie so we didn't bother) and dessert. If you finish a platter and want more, all you need do is ask. And whatever is left on the table, you get tins to take it home. Needless to say, we all walked (or I should say, waddled) out of there stuffed to the gills, and with doggie bags! I was full until about now, and it's time for dinner!

Tonight we are attending the high school's annual Spring musical. They always put on a Broadway show and it really rivals Bdwy in sets, costumes and even talent. Tonight we will see Damn Yankees! I buy a row of 12 tickets and sell them to my friends and coworkers. They love the shows too. This year there is a new teacher in charge. I hope she does as well a job as the previous one, who finally retired this year after threatening to do so for the past 5 years.

Now I am off to cook supper, which is already prepared - just needs to be cooked. I like to make things as easy as possible when I can.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We have Maggiano's right across from L's office. Their portions are so huge! L and I split an eggplant parm. dinner and it is plenty. Go to their web page and then in the future they will send you coupons!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home