Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Weather or Not?

Well, it's a day late but the weather is the same as yesterday's....sunny with a high of around 68 degrees. So here I am, wearing a long sleeved knit shirt, my usual jeans, sneakers instead of sandals, a denim vest and a fleece jacket. Note, however, the palm tree and the flowers in bloom. One of the perks of living in S. Florida....flowers and green all year long, in spite of occasional cold days. Ok, ok, I know that 68 isn't cold to most of you, and our evening low of 51 is still a heat wave to New Yorkers right now, but for ME....who LOVES it in the 80's....it's cold!!! It also doesn't help that my classroom is kept at around 72 degrees (I have no control over that!). So, Alison...forgive me for being a little late in this posting, but I know you understand!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home