Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

A little bit of Fun

This is a direct copy from Heather...thanks for permission to post it here:
The Holiday Ten (courtesy of Kim)Instructions: Copy and paste the questions to your blog (with your answers, not mine).
One. What is your favorite holiday movie? It's a Wonderful Life, and A Sesame Street Christmas.
Two. What is your favorite holiday song (title and artist)? Alan Sandler's Hanukkah Song - absolutely hysterical
Three. What’s the best holiday gift you were ever given, and why? My diamond engagement ring, three years ago. My guy had planned a fabulous proposal in front of his friends, but because he didn't have any holiday gifts for me (he considered the ring my gift), he felt bad opening 10 from me, so, in front of my mom, in barefeet and shorts, he got down on TWO knees Xmas morning and proposed (nice for my mom who was left out of all that my first time around)
Four. Do you have a special someone to kiss at the stroke of midnight on New Year’s? That same special guy.
Five. Name of your favorite reindeer? Rudolph - of course!
Six. Favorite Holiday food? My homemade manicotti, sausgage and meatballs
Seven. Snow day — cuddle by the fire, or hand me a snowball? Cuddle by the fire with hot chocolate and marshmallows, wearing flannel pj's and wrapped in a warm blanket (I hate being cold)
Eight. What was your New Year’s resolution for this year? Did you stick to it? don't remember, but it was probably to drop a few lbs. Did I? sure...then added them, then dropped them, then added them, and so on!
Nine. Is there really a Santa Claus? Not to bah, humbug, but.....nope. Santa is really just those who love you.
Ten. Present, or stocking stuffer? I'm not fussy - either or both!
Consider yourself tagged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home