Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Done and Undone

I finished the Ballet Tee (from Loop d Loop) last night and....it's a teeny bit too small. I can wear it but it's JUST fits on top and, although it looked as if it would be long enough (60 rows in all), it's not. So tonight's project is to FROG!!!! all the way back to a big ball of yarn and...start again. Luckily, it's worked on such big needles that it won't take all that long to redo it. Doncha just hate when that happens? Oh - please excuse the poor quality of the picture (the tee is actually a beautiful aqua). I left my camera at school and really wanted to include the tee on my blog, so I took the pix with my phone!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



We saw an excellent movies last night...An Unfinished Life, with Robert Redford, Morgan Freeman, Jennifer Lopez and Josh Lucas. It was a wonderful story....I highly recommend it to all!


2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger . said…

    Thanks for the RAOK! I think you've sent me something else before and I accidently deleted it, I'm so sorry! I thought it was spam or something because the email address looked like it was trying to copy my boyfriend's email. So sorry! Thanks for everything though! That's really sweet!

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger jen said…

    Cute tee! I made a cap-sleeved tee by Teva Durham that's a similar pattern ... and mine is slightly too small as well!! You're a better person than me to re-do it. :) Thanks so much for the RAOK! That was really nice of you! I appreciate it. Have a great day! jeniferknits.blogdrive.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home