Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Finally able to post pix

Yippee - I am finally able to post pictures...I think. Last night Alison showed me how to do this, and I took copious notes. Of course, I was also falling asleep. now she has left me on my own to figure out what she did/said last night, so...it's all trial and error from here on in. This is a picture of the shell that I made for my mother for her 80th birthday. She LOVED it and said that it fits her just fine.



Hosted by Photobucket.com



I am going to stop here and try to post this to see if I am doing it right. Wish me luck!!!






 




1 Comments:

  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love seeing the pics. The shell came out so pretty. I love the color. Your mom will look just great in it!
    I look forward to seeing your "big foot" socks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home