Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Oh, What a Lovely Day!!

Today was such a nice day!! I watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade this morning as I always do. I sit for the first hour. After that I kinda go in and out of the room. I really like to see the first hour and the performances in front of Macy's. I don't know a whole lot of the singers on the floats anymore but those that I saw were good. And I always LOVE to see the Sesame Street float (I'm such a geek). EGAD!!! Bob got SOOOOO old looking,but Bert and Ernie are ageless! LOL
I popped the turkey in at noon. At 1 a friend stopped by...Albert. He visited for about 45 minutes and when he left Gerry and I had our "feast." He had a pretty good appetite. It was great to see him really enjoy the meal. After we ate I was SO stuffed. I cleaned up and then gave the dogs their Thanksgiving Day turkey, with a little gravy thrown on top. They LOVED it...can you tell?

Tiemann Rusty Orange Blue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home