Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Fun Connecticut Weekend

The day after the wedding we went to my brother Jon's house in Connecticut. He was such a doll. He invited our other sister-in-law Gloria to come over, as well as my dear friends Rosemarie and Al. Jon made a nice dinner of pasta, meatballs and sausage and salad, and we had a wonderful evening. The next day my niece Gianna drove Jon and I to a local diner (Gerry stayed back at the house to nap) for breakfast. It was such a kick for me to have Gianna drive us - she's 16 and got her license earlier this month. She is a really good driver. I can't believe that she is at this stage of her life...driving, working after school and weekends. In two more years she'll be in college! EGAD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home