Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Friday, November 23, 2007

A Little Time for Myself

Today Gerry and met his friend John C. at Home Depot. John was going to call Gerry ...he had two free tickets to see the Rangers/Panthers hockey game that night. At first Gerry told John that he would let him know,but thought about it and said that he would take a nap and then go with John. After a 3 hour nap, John picked Gerry up and they went to the game. I took myself to the movies to see Enchanted with Patrick Dempsey. It was cute. Very light, very predictable and very Disney, but I enjoyed it. When I got home I watched all the programs that I needed to catch up with on TIVO, and when I was done, Gerry came home. He had had a great time, with some much needed male bonding b/t him and John, as they have hardly had time to enjoy each other's company lately with us flying to TX all the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home