Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good News

We got some good news today. Gerry got the call that he will be seen for his scans on Aug 28th and will see the doctor on the 29th. Later on he got another call....the doctor wants Gerry to be part of another clinical trial. This one does not require the growing of cells or a reactivity test. He'll just need to take a regular blood test. So, we are flying to TX on the 27th and will find out more then. Meanwhile, school started yesterday for teachers. After the required meeting I got to work on my room. It's coming along nicely, but I am so anal...I sorted through books and books and books, putting them together by genre, reading level and reading program. I like everything just so (at least to start).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home