Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Monday, August 06, 2007

Back in Port

Ok - so I was wrong...sort of! I have said for the past 9 years (since my first cruise) that while that one was fun, I am NOT a cruise person. I will amend that statement: I AM a cruise person as long as I don't have to be at sea for more than one full day!We had such a nice time on our little cruise to Nassau. The ship/room was nice, food and service were excellent. I loved coming into our room each day to find an animal made out of towels. We spent our day in Nassau just going through the town, shopping. Gerry got my permission to smoke a nasty Cuban cigar. He bought me a lovely gold/cintrine ring and I got myself a pair of dark blue sapphire earrings and pendent (small and tasteful). Gerry bought a simple cross for himself. He is not into religion at all, but I think that in light of his illness, he isn't taking any chances of not being on the Big Guy's "good list." I did get to lie in the sun twice, something I rarely do. It was TOTALLY relaxing, which we both needed very much.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a good time!

    Hmmm..jewelry is what I buy on vacation!

    You both look happy and relaxed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home