Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Another for Avi

I finished another sweater for Avi. I had seen this one at a LYS and fell in love with it. They had the sample sweater but not the colors it was made up in. So, wanting to make it anyway, I purchased the pattern - 3 Color Baby Cardigan and Hat Set by Plymouth Yarn Design Studio - in pink, baby ombre and cream, and made it for Gerry's coming grandniece (she arrived in June - Daniella Joan)....see my May 11 post. A few weeks later I did get the colors I wanted, knitted the sweater for Avi, did the dreaded sewing of the seams while I was in Texas, and tonight...TADA - I blocked it and sewed on buttons.
I made this one in the larger size - 22 inches (chest). I used Dreambaby DK, Dark Green, Medium Green and Off White - 2 balls each, one pair size US 3 & 6 needles, and 5 dark green buttons. And...sewed a Made With Love by Grandma label inside. Can't wait till he grows in to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home