Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

A Quick Knit

front
I saw a cute pattern on the site of the online magazine for knitting and crochet, http://www.fortheloveofyarn.com/. It is a Jumper Cable (dress) pattern by Erika Flory. It was really easy and fun to make. I used two skeins of Lion Brand Cotton-Ease color # 158 Pineapple, US 7 straight needles and one yellow button. It has three cables on the front bodice an the back bodice is worked in reverse stockinette.
back
I didn't make it with anyone in mind, but my neighbor's daughter-in-law is expecting twins, so if one is a girl I already have a present. If the other is a girl too, I have a lot more pineapple yarn as well as a lovely shade of blue. Go on over to the magazine and get this pattern. You won't be sorry (and if you don't subscribe to it, you should....it's free)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home