Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Knitting Again...Finally!

I had SO much time on my hands in TX, so...I knitted. I made a sweater for Gerry's expected grandniece, third daughter of Danny and Kristen. I loved the sweater, which I had seen made up in greens, but when the LYS didn't have the colors I wanted, I bought pink, baby multi and white for a girl. It's not blocked and doesn't have buttons, but you can see how cute it is. The pattern is Plymouth Design Studio's 3 color Baby Cardigan & Hat Set. I used the yarn called for: Plymouth Dreambaby DK - 2 balls each of pink & baby ombre (not the real color name), and one of white. After starting it, they got in the greens, so I am making it for Avi. I decided to make the next size up and it seems HUGE! Guess he'll wear it when he is 4. For Avi's sweater I am using 2 balls each of moss, pale green and cream.

I also completed a sweater for Avi and the same for my friend Debbie's grandson Samuel. It is a baby pullover by Knitting Pure & Simple, using Plymouth Colorspun worsted weight yarn, encore # 7991 Blue Tweed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home