Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Saturday, April 07, 2007

He's in a New York State of Mind

After spending three days at my house, my son Adam and his girlfriend Melanie left today. Adam is moving back to NY, this time to live in Bayside, Queens. He wants to be near his girlfriend, and I don't blame him. She's lovely, and I really like her. He packed up all of this things and they are on the road, stopping overnight in Ocala so his father, stepmother, sister and brother-in-law can meet her,and then on to the Big Apple. I am so happy for Adam. He has found someone he wants to spend his life with, and I fully approve. I wish them lots of luck, as I know it will take hard work and perseverance to not only make the relationship continue to work, but to make it in NYC (but after all, it is his hometown).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home