Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Finished at Last

It took me about 1 1/2 to 2 months but I finished the sweater I was working on when I went to Hawaii before Xmas. I had nothing to do and I figured I would just make a baby sweater. I bought Caron's Simply Soft in white and followed directions from Top Down For Toddlers. Well, for some reason, it came out really big! But that's ok....once completed I added little white teddy bear buttons (don't know why it only worked up to 4 buttons but hey, I really didn't care to worry about it). I gave it to the parent of a boy who was in my class last year. She had a beautiful baby boy named Diego. He was born one month after my grandson Avi, and he's beautiful. Last year's class and parents were fantastic...I just had to give it to Mrs. L.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home