Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Good News!!

We had a nice breakfast buffet today (Wednesday) and then went to see the doctor. He told us that the tests came back ok and that once again, Gerry appears to be cancer free. The next time he goes to MD Anderson in October, he will not need to have a brain MRI....really good news!! To celebrate, we drove to Minute Maid Stadium that night to watch the Astros play the Cincinnati Reds. We had never been in a baseball stadium with a roof before. It was a fun game, all except for the BOOM!!! I had no idea that when the Astros get a homerun, an explosive goes off and then the train that sits atop the outfield wall moves down it's track. Scared the %@#* out of me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home