Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Mooooo!


Another completed project. Thanks to Penny, I used the book that she told me about, Creature Comforts (see my post June 5, 2006) to make a sweater using intarsia method. Now I admit that I not that talented when it comes to intarsia...I really need someone to sit with me and guide me along, but I don't think I did too badly. Somehow the word COW came out to the side, although I followed it to the letter. Good thing my grandson won't he able to read it when he wears it. I used Caron's Simply Soft yarn - I LOVE that yarn! It works up like a dream, using US 6 and 7 needles, washes well and holds up through repeated washings. This should fit him when he is about 9 - 12 months.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Love the little boy sweater. The cow looks great.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    How adorable is that cow sweater! Love it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home