Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Who's the Alpha Now???


I just had to include a picture of two of my dogs (Rusty, my dacshund, was in his own bed). Cocktail is 16 this month. He's a shepard/chow, very sweet and docile (now). He struggles to walk on my wood floors, slipping and sliding all the time. When he came in from "doing his business," he wanted to lie down on his bed, but "someone was sleeping in his bed!" God forbid he should nudge Tiemann to get off. No, Cocktail slid over to Tiemann's bed(which is less than half the size of his own) and went to sleep there. How funny is this?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, yu're really churning out the baby clothes! I love the Cow sweater. Too cute.

    Cute dogs too. I'm assuming the big one has been shaved for the summer, right? He looks like a lion.

     
  • At 7:24 PM, Blogger starrypurplehaze said…

    i love that picture! :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home