Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Monday, January 23, 2006

It's All About Me!

Ok - so once again I am borrowing something from another knitter. So Heather....thank you for the outline!
Another meme. They are fun to fill out and fun to read (most of the time).
4 jobs you have had:Teacher, waitress, clerk in a bank, receptionist
4 movies you could watch over and over: Independance Day, Love Actually, An Affair to Remember (with Cary Grant), Armaggedon
4 TV shows you love to watch:Just got hooked on 24; Sex and the City; Inside the Actor's Studio; Desperate Housewives
4 places you have been on vacation:Hawaii; Puerto Rico; Italy; Israel
4 (actually, only two) websites you visit daily: Creative Genius;Knit1Crochet2;
4 of your favorite foods: rice; anything raspberry; chunky Skippy peanut butter; lamb chops
4 places you would rather be right now:Maui; at Alison or Becca's house( I miss my girls); getting a massage .
4 favorite books:The Thornbirds; The Notebook (and anything else by Nicholas Sparks); The Nature of Water and Air (by Regina McBride); Harry Potter books.
4 bloggers you are tagging: No one.

Now it's your turn! I'm sure Heather won't mind, and who am I to tell you not to take it from me?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    You are so funny :) Of course I don't mind! We have so much in common! I so love the Notebook. Didn't love the movie so much, though.

    and I'm honored you come visit my blog every day :)

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm hoping that the fun blogging means all is well with you and yours. This was fun to read -- and gives me more ideas!

    I love the little Vogue hat you knitted on the plane -- what yarn is that? It suits the pattern very well.

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Anonymous ivermectin 12 mg said…

    Just want to say what a great blog you got here!I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home