Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Friday, June 20, 2008

It's Avi Time Again!


On Monday Alison flew down with Avi to see us – mainly so Gerry and Avi could have some time together. Avi did great on the plane ride. He is becoming quite a seasoned traveler. He loves looking at the planes, buses in the airport, trucks, etc.

I am not going to give a minute by minute description of their visit – it would take too long and you’d get to bored. So just let me tell you that I had a ball with Avi…. and as much as he wanted to see Papa, it was all about GRANDMA!!!!! We went to the beach – my little fish grandson had a ball and I was right in there with him. If he got hurt, it was Grandma he wanted. I loved hearing him call me all the time. So – enough of that….the pix say it all!




2 Comments:

  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger The Fine Family said…

    Oh Grandma! How cute! I know you and Gerry must go nuts over Avi! I am so glad you enjoyed your visit. Hugs to both of you!

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How cute is he? Grandkids are the best. I had my 3 yr old over today & just sat & watched her work puzzles. She is 1 of 3 so to be alone was unusual. She would sing a little, talk to herself...I could have just watched that for hours!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home