Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Time Off!

I took another leave from work, this time for 5 weeks - taking me through to the end of the school term. I hate leaving the students, but they have Ms. B again for a sub and she's very good. I got all my ducks in a row, put in my grades, filed my papers, set up for the sub - an exhausting 3 days.  I really need to help Gerry out at home, and I want to spend time with him. He was so happy when I told him that I was doing this. My principal was totally supportive - she even told me that next year she wants me to  be in charge of training the staff on using podcasts (of course I have to learn more about it myself but I am up to the challenge). I started today!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home