Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Monday, May 05, 2008

Sometimes You Just Have to Say...OK!

Knowing that his time is limited, Gerry decided to make it Hanukkah in May...
These are the goodies that Papa Gerry (and some from Grandma Jody) bought to spoil Avi when he visits at the end of May (Papa Gerry says he's not done shopping yet).
This is Avi who Papa (and Grandma) love with all their heart, who gives them love and  joy and laughter, and lights up Papa's life (and Grandma's, too).

When you have a grandson like this... you want to show him off to the world... just as I am doing now!!! Isn't he the greatest??!!



2 Comments:

  • At 2:54 PM, Blogger Nik said…

    I just read your posts about Gerry and I'm really sorry that you guys are going through this. Really, I feel like crying.

    I know we've never officially met, but that doesn't mean that I can't feel for you and your family. Take Care and know that I'm praying for you.

    Nik

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jody, I check in once in a while to check on you & your family. That grandbaby is a gorgeous boy. What fun you all will have when he visits. I am so very sorry to hear the news on Gerry. You both live each day together & savor all your memories.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home