Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

I'VE STILL GOT IT!

Ah, nothing exciting. I just sewed on my new sewing machine. I used to be a terrific sewer, had a Singer and  Bernina sewing machines, made clothing for everyone. But that was YEARS ago. Watching Alison, however, gave me the initiative to do it once again. So Gerry bought me a Brother sewing machine from Costco a few weeks back (you have to order it online). I went to JoAnn's Fabrics and bought some Gutterman thread and other accessories. I made a little rod pocket curtain to hide the hot water heater in the cottage kitchen. I would post the picture but this blogger site is giving me trouble. 

I bought fabric to make a little sundress - Alison sent me the pattern - for my friend Cheryl's coming granddaughter. I made dresses for Cheryl's first daughter Desiree, who is now a mommy to 4 children! I hope to start on that this coming week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home