Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Oh, Ye of Little Faith

It's not that I am looking for gifts, but being part of SP6, I had heard from my SP twice but not received anything. So two days ago I wrote to Lee Anne, one of the organizers, mentioning that I had not gotten anything. I also have to be careful because if it's a box, the mail carrier leaves it on my front porch - an entrance we never use (we come in the house through the kitchen door, on the driveway). I try to remember to check the porch daily to see whether or not we have received any packages. Well...egg on my face! Yesterday I received a package in the mail from my SP6. I can't post a picture as my camera is at work, but I CAN tell you that I receivedtwo skeins of 100% merino - DK/lt. Worsted weight yarn "A soft cuddly yarn" 150 yds for one and 100yds for the other. The colors are lovely....varigated with mostly greens, some blues and a little gray, brown light purple thrown in - autumny colors. So to my SP6 - THANK YOU and I apologize for having so little faith.
I will write more, hopefully, over the weekend. I have been really busy and want to give more time to my post. However...we are expecting hurricane Wilma this weekend, soooooo....! Will post when I can.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eek! it took its sweet time to get there. i haven't gotten anything from my pal, yet, but i do hope that you like the yarn! more to come soon, since i've returned from rhinebeck with all kinds of goodies :)

    ~sp6

     

Post a Comment

<< Home