Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy 1st Anniversary!

Tonight the Fred Astaire Delray Beach Studio celebrated it's one year Anniversary. We had a wonderful party with about 50 people in attendance. They had a buffet dinner, wine-tasting and dessert. The students who are competing next week each did one or two dance performances - a good way to get used to dancing in front of others. I danced my foxtrot and swing, but unfortunately the swing music was unexpectedly fast and, as Eric had just changed our routine THAT MORNING, I was thrown off a bit. To anyone watching it looks ok...to me...yuck! But still, it was fun, and at the end I danced swing with Armando who is the "big cheese" at F.A. Florida/NY and was able to 'hold my own.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home