Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Nights Out with "The Girls"/Mom

This month my cousin Michele is in town. She lives in Pittsburgh but has a beautiful apartment in Boca Raton. She came down for a few weeks so we have gotten together for dinner - once with another cousin, Connie, and my mom. Then we met, just the two of us - that was GREAT!! as we always have so much to talk to. Last week we met again... Michele, her sister-in-law Donna, Mom and I. We had so much fun we didn't even realize that we were the only ones left in the restaurant and it was almost 11 PM - and I had to work the next day.
Yesterday I took Mom out for her birthday. She's 84 and going strong (most of the time). We went to a vegan restaurant in Fort Lauderdale - Sublime - which was fabulous. Then we went to Parker Playhouse to see A Bronx Tale, a one man show written by and starring Chazz Palminteri . He was absolutely amazing!! I bought a little t-shirt (something I NEVER do at a show) because it said A BRONX TALE...I passed the door test! You'll have to see the show or the movie to "get it." We both had a great time together! I love you, Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home