Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Frustration - a Note to Donna S.

It's too late to call so I am putting my message here...for Donna S. ... I responded to your e-mail but keep getting a "MAILER-DAEMON" message... that it's undeliverable. I have tried to send it 6 times but to no avail. I have send my e-mail to you as a "reply" and by putting it into a new e-mail window. I have no idea why. I hope you are getting this message, as I didn't want you to think I was being neglectful. So, DS - it could me something at my end but please check your e-mail anyway and let me know... I am able to get your e-mails.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you didn't blow away in that storm last week in Atlanta area!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home