Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Dancing Queen

No - not ABBA... Not Mamma Mia....but... ME!!! I started taking dancing lessons at Fred Astaire Studio in Delray Beach a few weeks ago. I LOVE it!!! I went right out and bought "real" dancer's shoes and wore them last Thursday night. I have always been a dancer but I want to perfect my steps, technique, etc. I am learning ballroom dancing. I wanted East Coast Swing, which is a big part of the lessons, but I found that I really love the Fox Trot. We also do salsa, rumba, cha cha, tango and more. My instructor Richard is really good and funny, too. After the lesson a few other students come and we have a practice "party" with the instructors. Tomorrow night I am going in for just Tango. What fun!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home