Devine site

A little bit about my day, my family, and my knitting.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

When I got home from work today, the package had arrived! It had not taken long, but I now had my two skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock yarn, color...Sweetie. It's so pretty. I am going to use it to make socks for the Sockapalooza sock exchange that I am in. I plan to use a pattern from The Sock Journal - Knti the Year in Socks by Catherine Wingate. It will be a bit of a challenge because 1) I have never done any other pattern other than the one I have been using, and with a heavier yarn (wool ease -worsted) and so 2) thinner yarn than I am used to. But I am up to the challenge. Pix is either just above or just below this post.

I was looking forward to going to a dance class tonight, the second one since we went last week. But Gerry didn't like it - and he was right, it wasn't really a beginner's class (swing dancing) and I was ok with that because I have been lindy hopping with mom for years (though not that confident about it). I had intended to go without him tonight, but truth be told, it just wouldn't be fun without him. So I am going to get off this blog, get a bite to eat, and do some knitting. YEA!!! Seeya!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home